Australia has an international reputation for excellence in all areas of education and training. Australian universities and institutes are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines all around the world. Institutions deliver practical and career-orientated training so graduates can be confident that they have the skills demanded by employers.
The Australian approach to vocational and technical education is now recognized as among the best and most innovative in the world which has played an important role in Australia’s economic performance. Their economic performances have increased the skill of workers and have contributed to improved productivity.
Australia boasts a fantastic temperate climate. It is a land of bright sunshine, surf beaches, tropical rivers, rainforests, mountain ranges, red deserts and rich green coastal plains. The flora and fauna are interesting and unique, with kangaroos, koalas and wombats included in the array of wildlife.
The population of Australia is almost nineteen million. Most Australians enjoy an excellent standard of living, good educational opportunities and a relaxed lifestyle made possible by the outstanding natural and economic features of the country. There are many TAFE in Australia for which GSA guides students for their further studies and visa procedures. GSA is the one of the best study abroad consultant in Chandigarh.
1. Completed written or online application Form needs to be submitted.
2. Official transcripts for all previous academic qualification.
3. Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for pursuing graduate study are required.
4. Front and back side of passport copy
5. the test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) is required for International students who come from countries where English is not their first language
Most universities and colleges can provide accommodation on or near to their campus such as university apartments, etc. Following is a list of most common options:
Many private schools offer boarding options. Students are fully catered for whilst they board with their meals, cleaning and laundry being part of the services offered. Boarding house residents also have access to the school facilities to assist with study and social activities.
In Home stay facilities, the student lives with an Australian family in their house. Generally meals are included. It can be an easy entry to Australia for young students and is a popular option for those attending high school or ELICOS courses.
Universities usually have different options for accommodation like University Halls of Residence, apartments or hostels. University halls of residence offer a lesser range of services. University Apartments can be rented
and provide the security of university based and run accommodation with the increased autonomy of share living. Apartments are generally popular with students in the later years of their degrees. Due to the popularity of these choices it is important to apply early.
Shared or Rented Accommodation is advertised on student notice boards, in housing offices and in the ‘Share accommodation’ section of newspapers. Advertisements will appear for one or more people to share a house or a flat where a lease has already been taken out.
1. for getting into Australia, you need to have a valid passport and a student visa. Since it can take several months to obtain a passport and get a visa sorted, we suggest you to start the process as soon as you can.
2. to get a student visa you must complete a visa application form, pay the application fees and comply with the student visa requirements. You can be granted a student visa only if you intend to study a registered course on a full-time basis and meet with a number of visa conditions after you have entered Australia.
3. for detailed visa information and to check if you meet the conditions, contact IBM EDUCATION SERVICE.