The United States of America is located on the continent of North America. Fifty of the states form the contiguous United States. The U.S. borders on Canada to the north, and Mexico and the Gulf of Mexico to the south. To the northwest of Canada is the state of Alaska. In addition to the 50 states, the U.S. has several territories and possessions, located in the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean.The US has more than 2800 colleges and university institutions where nearly 6.5 million International students study in different courses for various programs.
USA is a leader in technology. This simply translates into an advantage, which gives the students who study here, an edge over others, in real life. Hence a US degree is beneficial in several aspects and preferred over others.
1. All applicants should provide the following list of documents
2. Transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions attended;
3. TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT (any one of it)
4. Evidence of financial evidence of the sponsor for tuition fees and living costs.
5. Applicant with spouse visa or children should apply at the same time for dependants as F1 and F2 visa
Provided by the college, university or institute, also we help the students to find appropriate place
1. Completed Application form for Study permits
2. Two photos of the students & must not be more than six month old.
Back of photo, the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo should be written
3. Certificate of Eligibility Form (I-20 or DS-2019). This form is issued by the college university you plan to attend.
4. A valid passport
5. Evidence of sufficient funds to overcome all the living expenses and study costs in USA
6. Bank transaction statement of last four months
7. Proof of payment of fee in acceptable format. This format varies according to country and region. However, the most general method is presenting it through Bank Draft
8. Students from some nations may even need to present